Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spencer Reunion

We went to Brian Head ski resort for a family reunion to celebrate me grandma's 80th birthday this past weekend. We had a ton of fun prior to Tim's accident. On Friday we went to Zion's National Park and hiked Angel's Landing. It was an amazing hike! Pretty hard, but definitely worth it. We made marshmellow guns and had a blast with those. In the evenings, we did the usual Spencer stuff...sing. My dad's family is full of musically gifted people, and whenever we get together, there's always music, whether it's singing or people playing the guitar or piano. I seemed to have gotten the short end of the stick...I'm not musically gifted AT ALL, so Tim and I just sat there and listened. On Saturday, a lot of the cousins and uncles went mountain biking. I think there may have been only one person who came home uninjured. haha I stayed behind with Gavin while Tim went out and tried to kill himself.
















No comments: