Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July






So, honestly, I thought Gavin would be so stoked to see all the fire works, but he wasn't. He was terrified of them! AND he fell asleep during them. The closest to fireworks he would get was those glow sticks. Everything else he hated. Our kid is LAME! :)



We went over to my Aunt's house for the 4th and Tim was finally able to meet the last few of my cousins that he's never met before. They've been out in the middle east for the past 3 or so years and they just moved back to the States. I spent most of the time trying to get work off. I didn't do much else. Gavin and Tim had a great time playing with all the little kids, though. Too bad our 4th wasn't as eventful as I was hoping it would be (eventful meaning Gavin would do something crazy or super cute in response to the fireworks.). Oh well! It was still a nice, relaxing get together.




Gavin with his two 'fireworks'--------------->





He was loving it so much he could barely keep his eyes open!

No comments: