Scripture Case Pattern

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ok...I suck

Hi all! It's about time, huh? I guess I'll update you on what's new. Back at the beginning of January, Tim got layed off from his job, which totally sucked. By mid february, he found a new job with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. He's in the managment trainee program. It's a really good company, but the pay SUCKS for right now. He's up for a promotion in October, hopefully sooner if he can convince the guys that he's good enough to take the tests early and be promoted early. Hopefully all works out...we need the money!
Tim graduated in December and this Friday he'll finally walk. YAY! We're super excited for that. Gavin is talking like crazy. He repeats everything we say all the time. It's so cute and funny! He keeps going through phases where he'll call me "Tricia" and then a few weeks later he'll go back to calling me "ma". I love it when he calls me 'ma'. It is so cute. He just won't say 'ma' he has to yell it every time.
We've been doing a lot of painting and plastering in our house lately. It's coming along, but there is still a ton to do. As I've promised a bazillion times before, I will eventually take some pictures and post them.
I got called to be the 2nd counselor in Young Womens. It's so much fun. The girls are awesome and are so kind to everyone. I came from a ward where the youth were the meanest kids EVER! Every adult dreaded being called into YM/YW or to be a sunday school teacher. It's so different with these girls. It's nice! So, i guess I'll just post some pictures from the past 4 months or so. Enjoy!
















No comments: