Scripture Case Pattern

Friday, November 30, 2007

We're home!

We're moved in now...with internet. It took a while to get hooked up, but we finally did it! Tim's mom is coming out on Saturday to help us paint our place. After it's painted, we'll take some pictures and post them, but until then, you get nothing. Gavin had his first birthday last week! He is so dang cute! He's talking a ton now. He attempts every word we try to teach him. It's so cute! Most of the time he doesn't get it right, but the attempt is the cutest part! To be honest with you all, it's 4:30 in the morning right now and I really can't think of anything to write, so I'll probably just go now and write more when I have something to say. :)

4 comments:

Anita said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the HOUSE.... Cant wait to see it.... Have fun painting...Its a blast let me tell you...:)

Shane said...

Hey I just got your message, my number is602-432-6164, give me a call any time.

Jessica said...

So apparently Shane responded to your comment... We're sad we didn't get to see you while we were up there, but we had no time! I'll be up there in March for Natalie's wedding. Hopefully I can make it out your way during my time there. I really want to see your new house!! (and you, of course...) We're getting your room/bathroom together at our house...Aden & Tamir kind of broke it in for you!

Anita said...

HELLO THERE.... YOU STILL POSTING