Scripture Case Pattern

Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm terrible!

So, obviously I'm a terrible blogger! I'm sorry! Life has been getting a little more crazy. Tim just started back up with school. It's his last semester! YAY!! We're building a condo in South Jordan and it's suppose to be done October 7th-ish. We can't wait to have our own place! It's super exciting! We've been busy trying to get everything in order so that after we move in things will run smoothly. We hope that first week we move in we'll be able to get our wood floors done, and then we'll do venecian plaster on all the walls and then we'll try to tackle the tile in the bathrooms and laundry room. We've got a lot of work cut out for us, but we're excited to make our place look fabulous! I just started a job with JetBlue. I have training for the next 6 weeks from 4-midnight every day and then after that I get to work from home! I'm way excited for this job!

But anyways, Gavin just got his first hair cut this past weekend. He did better than I thought he would. He's more handsome than ever. I just cut my hair super short for the first time ever! I about cried but then got over it pretty quickly. Jen did a really good job...thanks!!













His cute little hair pile!

He loves his new hair cut!!



Jen (Tim's sister), me, Gavin, and Taryn (sister-in-law)



Gavin wanted to show off the back of hair...looks good!







5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay for updates!!! It was good to hear how you guys are doing...and I love your hair cut! It's sooooo cute!!

**Em** said...

Tricia your hair looks so cute! And your little guy is so adorable! What's your job w/JetBlue?

Missy said...

What a big boy! How did such a cute kid from you? just kidding! Thanks for being my Jetblue buddy!

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Tricia you boy is adorable, he must get his looks from his daddy... j/k.. I love you.... BTW, its time to post again.. :)